To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Licensed Professional Counselors – English/Spanish
Mental Health Center of Denver • US-Nationwide
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mental Health Center of Denver
Bilingual Licensed Professional Counselors - English/Spanish
The Mental Health Center of Denver has an immediate need of Licensed Professional Counselors.
The Mental Health Center of Denver is a place for recovery, resilience and well-being, known locally and nationally as a model for innovative and effective community behavioral healthcare.
For the 6th straight year, Mental Health Center of Denver is named one of Denver’s Top Work Places by the Denver Post.
Provide prevention based mental health support. Provide individual and/or family psychotherapy to young children with clinical disorders.
Essential Position Functions:
- Provide consultation to staff regarding individual adults, including providing guidance about challenging behaviors. Consultant will meet regularly with staff and parents to assess and understand the individual needs of the adult and work with the team to develop developmentally and culturally appropriate interventions. Consultant will meet regularly with staff to develop and support reflective functioning.
- Observe adults in their setting to assess functioning, relationships with caregivers and other children, and “fit" in the program.
- Meet on-site at adult program with families to complete assessments, provide developmental guidance and referrals, including linkage to clinical services. Actively assist families in referral process.
- Meet regularly with the adult staff and the director to address programmatic concerns, as requested, i.e., inter-staff relations, program-wide concerns/changes, staff turnover, and curriculum.
- Provide consultation to center staff on programmatic issues that affect the quality of care provided to the children, as requested.
- Facilitate social/emotional groups for adults.
- Provide individual and/ or family psychotherapy to adults with clinical disorders.
- Provide psycho-education and support to families/caregivers.
- Participate in team meetings, in-services, and supervision as required.
- Provide monthly trainings to center staff and parents on social / emotional topic
- Master's Degree (or higher) in psychology, social work, or counseling.
- Licensure required: LCSW, LISW, LPC, LMFT, LMHC
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Competitive compensation
- Qualifies for FEDERAL LOAN FORGIVENESS PROGRAM
- Medical/dental/vision insurance (domestic partner included)
- Generous paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement match
- Tuition reimbursement and educational leave
We intentionally bring out the best in ourselves and others – Join our award winning team!