To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Account Manager
Ellis Division • Arlington, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Make the Difference:
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. Our trusted advisors planning and guidance can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been higher!
- Fast Track Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
- Next Gen Training Platforms (we'll train you)
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $53k - $106k First Year Income Potential
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Stock Sharing Programs & Long Term Income Streams
- Company Generated Prospects
- Annual Awards Trip (Incredible Locations)
- Career Coaching and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Next Level Support and Training:
Real support means real leadership backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most successful formulas and work strategies that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Account Manager Requirements:
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation,
- Commitment to Excellence
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Computer Proficiency