Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Finance technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will own the data and applications integration workstream for Carrier’s Corporate Finance Systems, with a hands-on style in partnership with various Finance teams and core functions such as Accounting, Controllership, Treasury, Hyperion and Tax. You will have experience integrating Finance systems and platforms including SAP, with technical roles related to data, application, and/or system integrations in a multinational corporation or other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Participate in Finance digital projects, acting as the integration analyst and working with our Finance leads, Technical Product Managers, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital solutions.
- Partner with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort e.g. supporting TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, designing integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- You will perform as the data and applications integration analyst for Finance technologies supporting digital transformation projects in order to meet or exceed customer requirements, ultimately ensuring success as defined by our business partners.
- Drive innovation within the Finance function by connecting applications with data flows that enable business and process transformation.
- Partner with vendors and enterprise application providers to assess integration capabilities (file based, web service, API etc.) and contribute to projects seeking cost savings, productivity gains, process streamlining, simplification and improved user experience.
- You will support the overall Carrier Finance transformation goals, including shared services enablement, next generation expense reporting, global treasury solutions, Payroll innovation, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Drive application integration designs and assist in the documentation of solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback.
- Develop peer, multi-functional and intercompany relationships to use best practices, improve solution quality, and drive user adoption.
- Support communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- You will have a bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience designing and developing application integration solutions in SAP, Sabrix, Hyperion and/or equivalent systems including other on-premise and cloud (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with Finance and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Accounting, Controllership, Treasury or other Finance functions) and how data flows enable end to end business process across enterprise applications
- Deep understanding and technical capability for data, application, and system integrations including ETL, web services, APIs and other methods for connecting enterprise applications.
- Results driven with an ability to analyze data and contribute to master data strategies and solution design
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are needed with proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall, and DevOps methodologies
- Demonstrates leadership, collaboration, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, matrixed company
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation