Angular Web Developer
Are you ready for your next move? We are!
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing teams in the US, Sogeti USA, LLC. Sogeti is a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public-sector organizations worldwide. Operating in more than 20 U.S. locations, Sogeti builds strong relationships with organizations in the local business community, primarily serving Fortune 2000 organizations. With 35+ years of experience, Sogeti offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that includes Applications Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Microsoft Solutions, IBM Solutions, Migration Services, Product Lifecycle Management and Software Control Testing. The Sogeti Group employs approximately 15,000 people worldwide.
Our growth strategy is simple: provide the best consultants, ensure successful projects, and let our reputation precede us.
We are currently seeking those who possess professional consulting attributes as client focused behavior, out-going attitudes, commitment to detail, quality oriented, outwardly driven, etc....
Sogeti USA – Austin Texas has multiple openings for full-time and contract opportunities. These positions will be on-site at our local customers and travel or remote work is not available.
The ideal candidate for the Angular Web Developer position will posses:
- 5-7 years Experience with AngularJS/Angular 4+
- Experience with all phases of SDLC in the Agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Principles, Concepts and Best Practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular framework
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or Master’s level Degree is required.
- Work authorization: US Citizens or Green Card Holder/US Permanent Resident.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to create and environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, LIFE, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND 401k.
Related terms: software, network, web, data, programmer, IT, Information Technology, hardware, developer, programming, computer, computers, information technology, I.T., computer software, Microsoft technologies, Jscript, ASP, IIS 5.0, SQL Server 2000, Windows, Java, C++, C#, Microsoft., NET, networking, computer, systems analyst, programming, application analyst, MIS programmer
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Ajax (Programming Language)