The Scope of work will be assisting our client(s) with the removal of water damage debris(ex flooring drywall, Contaminated Food, furniture, etc), from the interior and exterior of Commercial, and/or industrial applications. Will be lifting up to 50 to 100 pounds, kneeling bending walking standing and climbing 10-12 hours a day until the project is complete. Must be able to work duration of project 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week,
If you are not able to perform the above or do not meet the requirements stated please do not apply.
Pay will be $13.00 hourly and will be paid weekly time starts Monday and ends Sunday with pay the following Friday, anything over 40hrs will be paid overtime. This IS NOT a Pay under the Table type Employment. Taxes are being withheld.
To apply, call our office 1-877-243-5077or recruiter cell Phone number blocked - click to apply, or send resume to Email blocked - click to apply and subject it Tampa, Florida
No per Diem, No Lodging No Travel pay, locals only at this time
1. Must be 18yrs. old or older with State issued ID and form of Government Id.
2. Reliable Transportation to and from the project site(s)
3. Work attire ( Work pants either denim or Khaki), Workshirt ( must be 4in or long sleeve and crew neck, Work boots ( must be steel toe or composite reinforced)
4. PPE's (Hardhat, work gloves, Illuminated work safety vest, Safety Glasses Steel toe work boots.
5. Craft Solutions Inc participates in the E Verify Program and follows the guidelines set forth by the United States Government
6. 6mths to 1 yr in the construction/demolition contracting experience
7. Able to understand follow directions and perform daily duties given by onsite supervisor
8. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS GOVERNMENT BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING, TO BE ALLOWED ON WORKSITE
Use Power Tool
Use Hand Tool
Perform Physical Task