Automotive Corporate Service Trainer - Automotive
EasyCare is seeking a hands-on service trainer for our Northern Virginia and Maryland market. This position will solely service a Top 50 Dealer Group . Using a proven sales process, the Corporate Service Trainer will be responsible for consulting, instructing and growing service business at our client's dealerships.
Education, Skills & Ability
- Must have 5+ years of retail automotive service management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in training in a previous position a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively deal with customers, employees, and executive team
- Basic computer proficiency experience (Reynolds & Reynolds a plus)
We provide full time comprehensive benefit packages to all employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
EasyCare is part of Automobile Protection Corporation (APCO ), an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Must be able to work hands-on inside of a service department
- Conducts interactive, high-quality training sessions at dealerships
- Conducts interactive, high-quality training via online seminar
- Evaluates training effectiveness
- Communicates with Regional Manager and Fixed Ops Director on all customer accounts
- Provides solutions to problems at Dealerships through consultation and training
- Provides daily written reports on assessments and progress
- Mentors and develops the service team at the customer level
- Implement and train sound customer relations policies to ensure excellent CSI
- Verbal Communication