Sterling Global Aviation Logistics
A Kuehne + Nagel Company
KNOWLEDGEABLE. PASSIONATE. COMMITTED.
Quick brings together the most knowledgeable and passionate logistics experts. Our worldwide team is committed to providing our clients customized logistics solutions, unparalleled service and the optimal customer experience.
If you are looking for a challenging position with an innovative and expanding global organization, contact us today.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all communication between the various departments within the company and its customers to ensure accurate, consistent, and timely information
Maintain and develop first class customer relations with our clients
• Assist customers via phone, email, and fax regarding order shipments, discrepancies, billing, etc.
• Compile, sort, and verify data is accurate before order entry and effectively solve potential problems or discrepancies
• Respond knowledgeably and courteously to incoming call and customer inquiries
• Document, investigate and resolve all customer concerns in a timely fashion
• Manage track and trace updates, via electronic monitoring and manual updates
• Demonstrate ability to work through problems with service partners, airlines and carriers with minimal assistance
• Assist and provide guidance to clients and internal/external team on specialized job orders, price quotes, billing questions or logistical areas such as warehousing, Dangerous Goods regulations, Customs, USDA, FDA or other government agencies
• Impeccable customer service
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Degree/Diploma in International Business, Transportation, Logistics, or related field preferred
• 2 + years of experience working in logistics, air freight or supply chain mgmt
• Excellent Customer service experience required, additional administrative / date entry experience
• Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills required, including the proven ability to work in a fast-paces environment with time-sensitive deadlines
• Solid knowledge of geography & time zones
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organized
• DG ( dangerous goods) certification a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Proficient computer skills required (MS Office) and have the ability to quickly learn other company specific programs
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
- Medical, Dental & Life-Insurance
- 401k Plan
About Sterling: The Leader in Global Aviation Logistics
Since 1981, Sterling has been helping aviation clients with their worldwide priority shipping, transporting valuable aircraft parts swiftly and efficiently. Sterling specializes in shipping AOG aircraft parts, heavy weight or oversized freight, and dangerous goods, while keeping down time to a minimum. With a focus on providing global AOG Logistics, Sterling is at the forefront of innovations, offering precision, individualized service and dependability.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With almost 82,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the [ https://home.kuehne-nagel.com/ ]Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's largest logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com.
Customer Relationship Management