Customer Service Representative
Sterling Global Aviation Logistics
About Sterling: The Leader in Global Aviation Logistics Since 1981, Sterling has been helping aviation clients with their worldwide priority shipping, transporting valuable aircraft parts swiftly and efficiently. Sterling specializes in shipping AOG aircraft parts, heavy weight or oversized freight, and dangerous goods, while keeping down time to a minimum. With a focus on providing global AOG Logistics, Sterling is at the forefront of innovations, offering precision, individualized service and dependability.
About Kuehne + Nagel With almost 82,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the [ https://home.kuehne-nagel.com/ ]Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's largest logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com.
KNOWLEDGEABLE. PASSIONATE. COMMITTED.
Quick brings together the most knowledgeable and passionate logistics experts. Our worldwide team is committed to providing our clients customized logistics solutions, unparalleled service and the optimal customer experience.
If you are looking for a challenging position with an innovative and expanding global organization, contact us today.
Current Opening: 11PM-7AM
- Aid and assist clients in all phases of job preparation
- Answering the phone in a professional and timely manner. A good telephone manner is essential
- Work closely with Quick offices, service partners and Q/A representatives to ensure continuous follow-up
- To take job orders from clients, that include routing, classifying of service type, establishing a deadline
- To assist in providing clients with continuous notification and follow-up (which includes flight and customs delays, proof of deliveries, charges, resolutions, etc)
- Tracking and tracing shipments
- Monitoring job alarms
- Familiarize yourself with all special services we can offer and ensure customers are given all options available
- Set up and organize special deliveries
- Help develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Demonstrate ability to work through problems with service partners, airlines and carriers with minimal assistance
Customer support, quote, & research
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Worked in a customer service environment. Air freight and courier services.
- Arranged Time Critical shipments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of international and domestic airline routings, geography and time zones
- Good knowledge and understanding of Import and/or Export of airfreight.
- Excellent time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional work environment
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to a 24/7 operation
- Strong team player
- Customer service experienced required
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods/Restricted Article Regulations preferred
- Medical, Dental & Life-Insurance
- 401k Plan
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue