To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- Shelley Koukoulas
- Phone: 410-534-4800 Ext 318
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Thought Leader
The ACI Group • McLean, VA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Thought Leader, McLean, VA and Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Electronic Health Record Thought Leader for a direct hire opportunity to support work in both McLean, VA and Washington, DC.
Our client is engaged in improving healthcare through the integration and interoperability of electronic healthcare records within and across health enterprises. They support VA in its major initiatives to integrate CERNER EHR- with the DoD and other enterprises.
Seeking a distinguished EHR Thought Leader with substantial experience shaping EHR- initiatives (e.g., VISTA, CERNER, MHS Genesis) to meet national needs, working collaboratively with national health care leaders in the public and private sectors, and managing multiple teams on varied assignments that can include Interface analysis, data analytics; regulation and policy, physician workflow, analysis of healthcare integration delivery models, as well as software systems design, network analysis.
- Seeking a recognized expert in EHR implementation to shape project initiatives.
- Work closely with other high-level public and private sector leaders, and recruit and effectively direct talented staff in formulating technical and practical solutions to developing, implementing, and expanding implementation and integration of EHR solutions.
- Regular interaction with national experts in health care and delivery system reform within VA, CERNER, CMS, and other organizations.
- The expert will contribute to and interact with the organization's external stakeholder community (healthcare payers and purchasers, providers, and consumers).
- Mastery of, and experience with, methodologies including large scale health system implementation (IOC prep, IOC and FOC).
- Application of IT (application, network, infrastructure) to health care delivery.
- Understanding of the change management aspects of a CERNER/EHR implementation as well as the technical aspects of implementing such a large-scale transformation in commercial health systems.
- Hands on CERNER EHR, MHS Genesis or equivalent experience. Detailed knowledge of CERNER is a plus.
- Significant expertise (5-10 years +) of EHR systems implementations to include leadership or management experience, understanding the healthcare industry, delivery models, payment models, clinical quality measures or clinical decision support, and health systems.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, politically sensitive environment, on a range of challenging, dynamic, and complex areas.
- National reputation for expertise in integration of systems in VA or DoD.
- Master's degree in a relevant field, (Systems Engineering, Health IT) or equivalent experience.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.