To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60622
- Maressa Monroe
- Phone: 312.330.3210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Property Manager
RMK Management • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wicker Park Connection Apartments has an immediate opening for an Assistant Property Manager. This is a terrific opportunity to work with a company that is growing fast and has great benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
*Assist Property Manager with the supervision and monitoring of the Leasing staff.
*Assist in hiring, counseling, and termination of employees.
*Assist in achieving financial and operational goals through better leasing performance.
*Monitor daily traffic. Submit recommendations as to what advertising is working and what you feel is needed in order to generate more traffic.
*Prepare monthly work schedule.
*Handle lease renewal program as directed by the property manager.
*Assist resident with problems and requests.
*Handle dispositions, send all outstanding delinquent accounts to collection agency on a timely basis.
*Monitor/supervise rent collections and provide property manager with delinquency list.
*5 day notices served on a monthly basis.
*Must work weekends.
*Comply with all Fair Housing and Federal Trade Commission requirements.
Must have a Leasing License.
High School education and one year of working experience position that primarily requires customer service.
Experience supervising others.
Experience in leasing or other sales positions.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Above average ability to communicate with clients and with co-workers both verbally and in writing.
• Basic personal computer skills and ability to learn specialized software use.
• Skill to convince prospective residents of the advantages of living at a community by sales closing methods.
• Knowledge of the work of other associates at a property.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
• Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to federal and local Fair Housing Laws.
• Ability to travel off-site for training courses and outside marketing.