• 8-10 years of programming/systems analysis experience and 3-5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database and middleware technologies.
• 5 + years of experience working with the salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, • Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
• 3 + years of experience working development, interacting with the client and other vendors; participation & support for UAT, and support release management to the different environments.
• Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
• Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
• Any experience with Einstein, project management apps, or customer 360 is a plus
• Experience with custom integration
• Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
• Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
• Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
• Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
Mandatory skills Required
• Lightning experience is a must
• Very good in Java/coding hands-on experience
• Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
• Strong communications & presentation skills including to development teams
• Should be process oriented and drive it among teams
• Self-starter and sets high standards for the quality of their deliverables
• Report timely project status to stakeholders
• Creative and thinks out of box
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Salesforce Developer