To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager (Part Time)
KnowledgeBank, Inc. • Washington, DC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KnowledgeBank, Inc. is an award winning provider of human resources, human capital, organizational effectiveness and learning solutions, as well as innovative outsourced and project-based human capital management services to organizations ranging from large Federal agencies, state and local governments, Fortune 500 firms and small and emerging companies.
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead a project for our federal, civilian government client. The successful candidate will manage scope, deliverables, quality, and performance to include onsite staff. This includes acquiring resources and managing the efforts of internal team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. Day-to-day expectations involve communicating with the client, coordinating with the various stakeholders, supporting recruiting and retention efforts, driving continuous improvement, and ensuring optimization on all projects and teams. This position is part time and onsite in Washington, DC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct project team members and ensure that contract service-related deliverables are delivered on time, within budget, and to the client’s requirements.
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality and meet performance, schedule, and cost metrics.
- Serve as the main point of contact to clients and onsite employees at the project and program level.
- Prepare monthly project status reports and participate in client meetings.
- Assist and support additional tasks and initiatives under the current contract.
- Minimum of 10 years of task leader or project manager experience.
- Managing a project team.
- Experience managing human capital projects.
- Experience with delivering management consulting services.
- Experience managing team members virtually.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- General understanding of government contracts and compliance.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment.
- Bachelors degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred but not required.