To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH 03103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CoreMedical Group • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Under the general direction of the Billing Supervisor, this position focuses on and is responsible for accurately maintaining billing reports of reverse bill clients and billing these hours in Core’s database.
In this position, in addition to reporting to the Billing Supervisor, there is also coordination with other members of the finance team along with other operations departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Run and print third party hour reports through 3rd party portals.
· Forward hour reports to payroll.
· Maintain open issues reports.
· Enter and analyze billing hours on the Core database
· Correspondence with clients to confirm billing information.
· Input timesheets into 3rd party portals.
· Help with review of weekly billed hours prior to uploading of invoices.
· Comply with daily email maintenance, responding to emails within 48 hours.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· Comply and follow all established procedures and processes within the accounting and finance department.
· Other duties will be assigned.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Internet.
· Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
· Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role.
· General understanding of basic accounting principles.
· Complete all aspects of position timely and accurately
· Proficient typist with data entry skills.
· Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
· High school degree of equivalent required.
· Previous billing or AR experience desired..