To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington DC, DC 20001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director, US Government Contractors Segment
International SOS • Washington DC, DC
Posted 2 months ago
Director, US Government Contractors Segment – Washington, DC
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security risk services company. We're in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations and 90 countries. We're looking for an experienced Director to be functionally responsible for the “US Government Contractors” market segment P&L at Gross Profit level within the US.
This position will focus on a portfolio of US Government Contractors clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the US Territory sales team with the development and implementation of new business/account extension to both new and existing clients in this dedicated market, whilst fostering cross border sales opportunities with Government contractors globally.
- Supporting the US Territory sales team with the maintenance and management of existing clients and projects globally.
- Developing and implementing an Americas strategy for the US Government Contractor market segment.
- Promoting the complete range of services offered by International SOS into a solution that satisfies and exceeds clients’ needs and expectations in the US Government Contractor segment focusing on Assistance Services and where relevant Medical Services
- Providing a global account management framework to existing accounts through the coordinated activities of functional reports to drive the following objectives; 100% renewal of accounts, cross selling /up selling the range of services available to this market segment.
- Responsible for a team of Account Managers, Business Development Managers, and Business Development Directors where available and required. The key goal is motivating, training and driving the maximum performance of the team. The role will ensure the highest standards of customer care and profit maximization is gained from the sales team, overseeing all larges contracts issued, offering advice and support for the US Government Contractor sales team regarding pricing and contract negotiation across all medical and security service solutions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required.
- 15+ years of business/data analysis experience.
- 15+ years of strategic business development experience.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent Sales management and leadership ability including proven coaching and motivating skills.
- Strong consultative/solution selling skills and strategic thinking with “hunter” mentality of developing new clients.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills (impact and influence.)
- High profile networking ability and confidence with senior decision makers.
- Excellent time management and project management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects/tasks simultaneously and drive change.
- Strong planning and organization skills with the experience to develop solutions by adopting a consultative sales approach.
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptable, agile minded with strong networking skills.
- Ability to communicate in local language and English fluently and read and write effectively. Ability to speak another language will be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to break complex solutions into simple client-focused sales messages.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where consensus is the norm.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Experience in a service industry.
- Experience working in a multinational company.
- Experience in working with Insurance and broker industry.
- Experience working with Government Contractors.
- Regular travel required (mainly in the USA, but international on occasion.)
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.