Established in 1993, Flight Training International (FTI) is a self-certifying, FAA approved flight training center authorized to operate under the US Code of Federal Regulations, Title 14, Part 142. FTI recruits, schedules, trains and evaluates pilots who are interested in obtaining advanced FAA certificates including the Air Transport Pilot and individual aircraft Type ratings. FTI also provides training and evaluation for Re- qualification, Recurrent and contract curriculum. All of our courses are developed, tested and continuously improved with ongoing feedback from our customers. Our programs are a combination of classroom instruction, fixed-base and full-motion flight simulator training. We proudly maintain the highest safety standards in the industry. These programs are available both domestically and internationally in more than a dozen aircraft types.
We pride ourselves on the talented individuals that have built our successful team. It is because of this great team that we are experiencing growth and continue to seek exceptional talent. We value and reward ambition, resourcefulness and innovation.
This position is an integral part of the office staff of Flight Training International, Inc. (FTI). The Associate Enrollment Officer provides administrative assistance to the Enrollment Officer, Training Center Manager, Chief Pilot, Lead Sales Agent and Scheduler. Duties encompass centralized administrative enrollment support, customer service and record keeping. Candidate must possess ability to learn new operating computer applications. This position requires a high level of telephone and email customer service skills to communicate with American and foreign pilots in a fast-paced environment.
- Upload electronic documents in Customer Resource Management (CRM) to include FAA Certificates, passports, driver’s licenses, photos, foreign licenses with FAA Foreign verification letters, approved TSA clearances, VA Certificates or Statements of Eligibility, Pelesys User Learning Reports and ATP written tests.
- Send follow-up emails asking pilots for documents, so they can be cleared for training.
- Creating student profiles in the MINT scheduling application.
- Assign JetPubs academic materials to pilots coming to training and verify that pilots have downloaded JetPubs.
- Assign Pelesys Self-Study academic materials to pilots and tracking completion status of that training.
- Order cockpit posters through JetPubs for mailing to pilots coming to training.
- Order iPads for VA students enrolled in ATP and type ratings.
- Schedule ATP written examinations at FAA testing facilities for ATP-CTP pilots.
- Order and maintain supplies for copier, office and kitchen.
- Experience in a training organization and/or regulated industry a plus.
- Some aviation industry knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills via email and telephone with a strong sense of customer service.
- Must be reliability and punctual.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications including: Adobe, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook), and related programs.
We are a growing company with an innovative work environment, great incentive programs, and health, dental, and 401k benefit plans. We value our employees’ time and efforts; our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, depending on your experience. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.