Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan, Maryland, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Are you looking for a job with a future? It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! Our goal is to exceed customer expectations with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you are a hard worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company with takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further!
We have immediate openings in our Restoration Division in Mankato/Northfield, MN for Laborers.
Primary Responsibilities Include: Laborers perform manual labor with respect to concrete, asphalt, dirt and seed, landscaping and any other duties assigned by foreman with respect to restoration. Travel may be required. Additional duties requested by management.
- Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid driver’s license.
- CDL License preferred
- Experience and background in restoration area preferred.
- Must be able to coordinate several tasks at one and work under strict guidelines.
- Must be dependable, and willing and able to perform physically demanding work in the elements.
- Laborers must be willing to work overtime as dictated by workload volumes.
- Must be available for occasional weekend work depending on work volumes and on-call duties.
Some of the physical demands are:
- Must be dependable, willing, and able to perform physically demanding work in the elements.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a daily and continual basis.
- Ability to drive on a stop and start basis daily and continually.
- Lifting, placing of materials, standing, walking, turning, stooping, kneeling, crawling, reaching, crouching, speaking and hearing are required continuously.
- Close vision is required for some functions and distance and peripheral vision is required for safety.
If you are a hard-worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company that takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further! Q3 Contracting is a stable and rapidly growing contract construction company serving the utility distribution industry.
Our employees enjoy highly competitive union set wages, union sponsored benefit packages and weekly pay. This position is paid a minimum rate of $24.85/hr.
Our company is a drug-free environment. This position requires compliance with the company and Federal Department of Transportation (FMSCA or PHMSA) drug testing policies and procedures for both pre-employment and continuing random.
Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)