Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc. on the Northwest side of Indianapolis has two immediate part-time openings for experienced Data Entry specialists.
Cornerstone is a dynamic, fast-paced organization and is well positioned for tremendous growth, which will provide great benefits to our associates through ongoing career opportunities. We have a terrific work environment and are seeking individuals with a positive attitude and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team with other staff members.
Cornerstone offers competitive hourly compensation (commensurate with experience). This position also has the potential to move to a salaried position, which would include the availability of health and dental insurance, as well as a 401k savings plan.
Qualified individuals with an interest in joining a fast-paced, growing organization may apply in confidence by clicking the link below or via email at Email blocked - click to apply (resumes should be attached in MS Word or PDF format with “Data Entry Position” as the subject).
- Some college coursework (preferred); at a minimum a high school diploma (or equivalent) is required
- Data Entry Experience
- High Rate of Accuracy
- Computer Experience including Internet, Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office, Access (preferred)
- Experience with Material Safety Data Sheets (preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Self motivated
Material Safety Data Sheet
Attention To Detail