One of the largest fully regulated utility companies in the United States, serving approximately 3.5 million natural gas customers and 500,000 electric customers across seven states seeking an Administrative Assistant.
*Long-term contract assignment with strong potential for extension or direct hire.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Canonsburg, PA
This individual will work with all HR Consultants, Compensation, and the HR Delivery Team on acquiring all job descriptions across NiSource. This position will be responsible for gathering job descriptions, modifying and creating a consistent format for all job descriptions and categorizing them into a database. This individual will be expected to provide job description project updates to the HR team.
· Communicating with Human Resources employees, throughout the company, to request and acquire job descriptions
· Organize job descriptions
· Establish a consistent format for all job descriptions
· Microsoft Office (12 months, or more, experience)
· Organizational skills
· 0-2 years experience
· High School diploma
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred for Selection:
· Associate’s degree
Microsoft Office 2007