We are currently looking for an Experienced and talented Sales Specialist to fill an opening with our client company (Samsung Semiconductor, Inc) located in Round Rock, TX.
Responsibilities for Sales Specialist
· Support sales representatives, HQ and customers- answer questions, resolve issues
· Track and manage product owed to customers, including expediting orders, verifying pricing, working with warehouse to ensure product is shipped quickly and efficiently to customers
· Monitor accounts receivable and resolve credit issues with customers and Samsung’s credit department.
· Aggregate customer and sales forecast; enter data into the Demand Planning system.
· Monitor and process all RMA requests and discrepant returns.
· Manage sample request.
· Create, enter and invoice customer orders through SAP
· Prepare and provide reports to management
Requirements for Sales Specialist
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, Outlook There is not much physical demand except for walking to printer or other departments, No lifting over 10lbs.
· BA degree or experience in Sales , detail oriented, communication skills
· Experience with inside sales supports a big plus.
· Experience with using CRM
· Need to have a strong excel background
If this sounds like you then the Sales Specialist may be right up your alley and we want to hear from you