To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
48932 Wixom Tech Drive
Wixom, MI 48393
- Jennifer Depugh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TRUGREEN • Wixom, MI
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is hiring Data Entry Operators to work in our Wixom, MI location and
We want YOU to Apply Now!
- Competitive Compensation of $13 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Long and Short-term Disability & Life Insurance, Discount Programs
- Growth Potential & Great Work Environment
Follows standard procedures to input text and numerical business data (such as sales, production or accounts receivable) into a computer or other business machine. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Uses basic computer skills to key customer names, addresses, statistical information, business information, account numbers, or other data.
- Operates a variety of office machines to ensure the efficient and accurate handling of information.
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed.
- High school diploma/GED required and One (1) to three (3) years of administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) required
- Experience with standard office equipment (computer, fax, scanner) required
- Ability to use office equipment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency Ability to use honesty and discretion when handling business information
- Dependable and adaptable to fast-paced work environment conditions
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, • PowerPoint) Data entry skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a team
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.