Elara Caring is one of the nation’s largest providers of home-based care, with a presence in the Northeast, Midwest and Southwest. Elara, founded in 2018, brings together three award-winning organizations - Great Lakes Caring, National Home Health Care, and Jordan Health Services - into one transformational company, which provides the highest-quality comprehensive care continuum of personal care, skilled home health, and hospice care. The company is comprised of 32,500 caregivers serving over 65,000 patients and their families daily, in 225 locations across 16 states and focused on providing our patients with the “right care, at the right time, in the right place.”
Benefits we offer
• Health Insurance (30+ hours)
• 401(k) with Generous Company Match
• Flexible scheduling • Opportunities for Growth,
• Free Training Paid Training (PCA / HHA)
• Tuition Reimbursement for LPN and Nursing
• Referral Bonuses
• Cell Phone Plan Discount
• Flexible Hours
• Homecare, HHA, CNA experience
• Flexibility and Willingness to travel
• Your own means of transportation (Car)
• Valid driver’s license
• Experience with the senior population
• Current TB and Physical Within the last year
• In a compassionate and understanding manner, assists the client with household management.
• Shops for the clients groceries
• Performs light housekeeping tasks and routine kitchen and bathroom cleaning
• Vacuums and empties trash
• Does the clients laundry and changes the client bed linens.
• Asist patients with activates of daily living which may include bathing, toileting, feeding, skin care, hair care, exercise, and food preparation (PCA and HHA only)
• Demonstrate appropriate behavior when dealing with conflict.
• Exercise good judgement and maintain boundaries in performance of duties.
• Follow company policy the do’s and don’ts list.
• Consults regularly with the coordinators about changes in the clients condition or environment
• Maintains the confidentiality of the client at all times.
For more questions regarding a position and scheduling an interview with Elara Caring (MRHHC) contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Meagan at Phone number blocked - click to apply today!
Elara Caring is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE.
Outline Of Food Preparation
Profit Center Accounting