CTR Group is seeking an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: AC & DC DRIVE SYSTEMS for a DIRECT-HIRE POSITION in Hampton Roads, VA.
Salary Range: $80K - $100K
Relocation Assistance Available
Work with engineering team to develop, design, and test AC & DC drive systems.
Develop control theory required for designs.
Create documentation to describe control theory.
work with DC to DC Converters, Chopper Modules and other associated hardware.
- MUST have strong AC Drive Experience
- Experience with control logic
- Ability to write technical specifications.
- Experience with communication protocols
- Experience with software programming
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering and 4 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in design and theoretical principles of AC drive systems
- Knowledge of software programming tools such as CoDeSys, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as RS232, CanOpen, J1939, etc.
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools needed to verify software stability and function
- Knowledge of control logic such as PID, Open loop control, etc.
- Knowledge of BaaN system related to truck BOM structure and inventory control
EOE M/F Vet
Circuits Engineer, Design Engineer, Electrical Controls Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, Instrumentation and Electrical Reliability Engineer (I&E Reliability Engineer), Power Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Test Engineer
C++ (Programming Language)
Controller Development System (Co De Sys)
Sae J1939 Standard