Exciting career opportunity available in Charlotte, NC with a National Health & Benefits company.
Do you crave a company dedicated to PEOPLE, who have a PASSION for bringing everyone together? Do you pride yourself on being prepared, working efficiently with a team, and have a sense of urgency?
We have a GREAT opportunity with your name on it. Our client works hard and has fun doing it.
They are all about helping others and working with energetic people.
Our client, a fast growing, forward thinking company who values taking an innovative approach, is seeking a full time Customer Advocate – Call Center (2nd Shift – 11am – 8pm EST)
You will deliver a caring human touch to employees and businesses in need.
- Deliver quality customer service to each caller, while building positive rapport.
- Answer benefit questions for providers and members regarding 60+ Self-Insured health plan documents.
- Maintain member/provider confidence by helping to protect the confidentiality of information according to HIPAA guidelines
- Document all calls in call tracking system and resolve issues with empathy
What You Need:
- Minimum 2+ years of medical/dental customer service/call center experience
- Ability to manage heavy inbound phone calls with accuracy and in a timely manner
- MUST have strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Office 365
- Critical thinker who has the skills and is comfortable to open conversations to solve problems
- Self-motivated – strong work ethic
- Team player, organized, driven by goals, accepts ownership and strives to be an example by being professional
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Life & Disability
- Health & Wellness programs
- 401K w/ Employee Match
- Pet Insurance
- Fun, energetic office environment
Don’t let this opportunity slip through your fingers. Apply today for immediate consideration of your resume.
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Hardworking And Dedicated