We are seeking 5 new candidates with fresh ideas that are experienced in Customer Service and Sales Representation to join our award-winning culture. Your core responsibilities are to grow and service your book of business while offering existing clients and potential clients Union programs through a state-of-the-art patented program.
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations
- Great compensation $50,000-60.000 first year
- Company events and trips!
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
What we are looking for in you:
- Those who care about families and the service they are providing
- Basic computer skills, such as Microsoft word, etc.
- Detail oriented
- Friendly personality
- Eager and willing to learn
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
Apply now and I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Skills that work well with our company are: sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, appointments, call center experience, insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and appointment setter experience
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Service
- Outside Sales