Interviewing immediately for 10 - 20 Customer Service Reps to join a stable, busy company that provides excellent benefits! (Position is WORK from HOME for an undetermined amount of time there is some expense reimbursement!)
If you enjoy working with customers on the phone, are not intimidated by resolving issues, learning new areas of the business to become versatile in multiple service lines of business or if you have been in the Restaurant / Retail industry and are looking for some change and regular work schedule that do NOT require work for some of the major holidays that most retailers demand – We have an excellent opportunity to share with you!
Our East Bay client is gearing up for a very busy season and are adding 7 – 15 additional Customer Service Reps to give their customers top tier support!
We are holding interviews every weekday on ZOOM | Skype | TEAMS from 7:15 am – 4:45 pm!
- Positive demeanor and phone presence
- 6 months or more experience in a service-related industry such as customer service, retail, dispatch, fast food, dispatch, cashier, bank teller etc!
- Patience, empathy, willingness, and interest to learn in a virtual training environment
- Passion to provide customer support on with various home appliances
- Bilingual Spanish –is a plus (not a must)
- Range of pay: $16.00 - $18.00 based on experience / position requirements
- Entry-level knowledge in MS Word, typing, and unafraid to learn new programs specific to the client
- Locations are: Remote from home and also San Ramon / Danville locations
Employees who have been most successful in this role have fast internet download speeds of 100 Mbps or more, a quiet workspace at home where they can focus during their workday, and a router that has multiple ports!
If you have interest in hearing more about working from home or in an office, please have your resume ready and give us a call for an immediate same-day phone interview
Want to get a jump start before you call us directly? Great, we appreciate that! Reply to this post with your resume, follow the link below and answer just a few questions this will help us speed up the interview process! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Work from Home and Onsite
Completely remote interview process. Position will start working from home and will eventually transition back into the office in San Ramon, CA when it is determined safe to do so.
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue