Management Training Position - Manager in Training - Full Time / One-on-one Training
Signature, Inc. is excited to announce our growth opportunities for this year!
WE WILL BE OPENING 4 MORE LOCATIONS!
Signature, Inc. is NOW accepting applications for throughout the Greater Philadelphia area for the entry level management positions in our marketing, sales, and customer service departments.
Signature, Inc. is a sales and marketing firm that specializes in outsourced sales, marketing and client acquisition for Fortune 500 Companies. We have several locations throughout New Jersey and Philadelphia and due to the high demand for our services, we are looking for entry level account managers that we can coach and develop into becoming part of our sales and marketing management team. Our management training program is an award wining, proven system that builds upon existing skills and knowledge to make professional weaknesses become strengths and strengths become personal selling points. Each member of our team is assigned a mentor and a team to support his or her training and development as a manager.
We promote only from within our own company and reward our sales and marketing representatives with unlimited potential for advancement into management and executive positions. We teach leadership & management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization.
Submit your resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button !
- Assisting our clients in customer retention and acquisition
- Supervising and coaching account sales managers and account sales executives.
- Learning the business aspect of running a marketing & sales firm
- All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
What We Are Offering:
- Bonus incentive sales and marketing training
- Incentive trips
- Sales Recognition Programs
- Career Advancement in the Sales/Marketing/Management industry
- Benefit from our outstanding Training Programs
- One on one local field training in your area with extensive continuing personal coaching by our experienced staff
- Represent the best quality products with unconditional guarantees
Due to our rapid rates of expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for entry level management, customer service, marketing, and sales opportunities.
Although experience is not required for an entry level position, some qualities we look for in our team members include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Great Attitude.
- Strong Ethics.
- Public relations/ marketing background is an asset but not required.
- Strong Customer Service oriented attitude
Complex Problem Solving