Medical Science Liaison - Pac NW, New England, and Philadelphia
Location Field, in Region
Department Medical Affairs
The MSL is a member of a Medical Affairs field-based team. The MSL will be responsible for engaging with specified key opinion leaders (KOLs), institutions, and organizations in the US through appropriate high level scientific support for research activities, publications, education, consulting, and other Medical Affairs initiatives.
- The MSL will provide medical information through scientific exchange in a fair-balanced manner and provide clinical/scientific support to the medical community and internal cross functional partners.
- The MSL will build long term peer to peer relationships with thought leaders, payers and other stakeholders specializing in the treatment of breast cancer.
- They will be trained to respond to medical inquiries in a scientific, fair-balanced and compliant manner.
- The MSL is a collaborative member of the field based team who is expected to communicate seamlessly with other members of the field based organization.
- This position requires professionals who possess an understanding of Oncology and specifically Breast Cancer.