To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Arizona Department of Child Safety (DCS) is seeking an IT Project Coordinator to join its development team, specifically Guardian, and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Duties include:
• Maintains and monitors project plans, project schedules, and resource allocations and schedules.
• Participates in project budget planning and development.
• Organizes, attends and participates in stakeholder meetings.
• Documents and follows up on actions and decisions from meetings.
• Prepares necessary presentation materials as required.
• Ensures project deadlines are maintained.
• Provides administrative support as needed.
• Undertakes project tasks as required.
• Contributes input to project strategies.
• Ensures projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assesses project risks and issues and provides solutions where applicable.
• Chairs and facilitates meetings where appropriate
• Distributes project-related materials as requested.
• Acts as a project resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
• Successfully manages the relationship with business contacts and all stakeholders.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Software implementation experience, i.e., SDLC and Agile.
• Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager.
• Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills needed.
• Must be self-directed.
• Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• BA degree preferred.
• Experience with TFS or VSTS a plus.