We are seeking a Client Assistant / Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
Team-based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Client Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, consumer, consumer products, telecommunications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales