Benefits Representative Job Description:
We are in search of a dedicated individual to serve as a Benefits Representative for our customers. You will organize and issue benefit materials, participate in virtual sales meetings, as well as answer all questions and issues related to benefits in a timely and professional manner.
The ideal candidate should be detail-orientated, extremely professional and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Conduct virtual benefits meetings to educate consumers on options offered
Oversee customer support and sale of benefit programs such as medical, disability, retirement and other supplement benefits the company has to offer.
Help consumers resolve all benefit-related issues in an effective and timely manner.
Ensure individuals are always kept up-to-date and educated on all available benefits and wellness programs.
Maintain a well-informed knowledge of the company benefit campaigns, vendor relationships and enrollment processes.
Complete and conduct benefit industry surveys
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, sales, hospitality, management,business development, business,advertising, human resources, outside sales, customer service, full-time, salesman, communications, training, communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Relationship Building