To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Adecco Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Adecco NYC Team is seeking to hire a temp Data Analyst role for a client in NYC. The Temp Data Analyst will support and report to the Data Scientist, North America. The Analyst will support the Data Scientist with ongoing and ad hoc projects. Data hygiene is a known issue due to limitations with our current data systems, so much of the work will be support with cleaning and preparing data sets for analysis. The Analyst will also have the opportunity to support the Data Scientist with business intelligence and analytics projects, and, depending on the skill level of the Analyst, potentially carry out their own analysis with minimal supervision.
The other part of the role will be supporting in preparation for data collection and research. This will entail identifying sources of data and procuring data for upcoming studies, such as from State Departments of Education or from other sources. It will also entail support with administrative preparation for data gathering and research, such as setting up online data-gathering instruments (e.g. surveys).
The Temp Data Analyst is a temporary position. The initial period will be for 5 months with a possible extension.
· Support with data cleaning and preparation
· Support with ongoing and ad hoc analyses; depending on skill, the Analyst may carry out their own analyses
· Support in identifying data sources and securing data
· Help research data regulations
· Carry out administrative tasks in preparation for and implementation of data gathering or research, such as setting up online surveys and following up with non-responders
· Assist with preparation for case study research
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
· Experience with data cleaning, preparation and manipulation
· Facility with Tableau and/or PowerBI
· Working knowledge of SAS or R
· Facility with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
· Familiarity with online survey / data gathering instruments (such as SurveyGizmo, Survey Monkey, Google Forms)
· Familiarity with education data (preferred)
· Familiarity with data privacy regulations (preferred)
Comfort with remote working configurations (the Data Sc