Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing agency, is expanding our Albany office! Our fast-growing, locally owned office is looking for one more energetic Employment Specialist to join our team. Express helps good people succeed by finding good jobs, and helps good businesses succeed by finding good employees. If you enjoy working with highly motivated colleagues in a fast-paced environment, this might be the position for you.
Benefits of working with us:
- We are family friendly
- We offer competitive pay
- We have a medical benefits contribution
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- The ability to grow and advance
- Multiple free lunches
- Holiday parties
- We are a drama free workplace, but we have fun
- The chance to help change the world for one person at a time
- Positions are open due to growth
- Training - hands on and online from Express University
Does the following describe you?
You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. You are social, professional, and helping your community is important to you. A comfortable, fast-paced office is your ideal office environment. You expect professional results, you have incredible attention to detail and you have a desire to solve problems.
Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing agency, is expanding! Our fast-growing, locally owned office is looking for one more energetic Employment Specialist to join our team. We help good people succeed by finding good jobs, and we help good businesses succeed by finding good employees. If you enjoy working with highly motivated colleagues in a fast-paced environment, this might be the position for you.
Employment Specialists provide a critical link between our client companies and our talent pool. You will help sell our services to new and exciting clients. On a daily basis, you will also recruit and interview candidates for a wide variety of openings to fill client needs. This role is dynamic and ever-changing!
We are looking for confident, friendly, outgoing people with a high sense of urgency, a “do whatever it takes” attitude, and the willingness to take charge.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping others find rewarding careers by recruiting, interviewing, screening and developing relationships with large volumes of candidates
- Helping client businesses succeed by filling open positions with urgency
- Making sales calls to new and existing accounts; and building rapport with clients about immediate and future needs
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates and clients
- Implementing skills testing, drug testing, background checks and employment verifications
- Learning and maintaining our automated tracking system
- Working closely with the owner, business development manager, outside sales and corporate office team to achieve and exceed business plan targets
And….of course… whatever it takes!
Express Culture & Environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. It''s challenging and very rewarding. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll provide advancement opportunities for all our employees. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should send us a cover letter along with your resume.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across the U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview send us your resume ASAP to: URL blocked - click to apply. You can also submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the URL blocked - click to apply or URL blocked - click to apply! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829.
Don’t Hesitate – Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Coordinating With Others