To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sarasota, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager - Big Box Retail
ATTAC Group Inc • Sarasota, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Construction Manager/Project Manager
Summary of Role: Candidate is directly responsible for organizing, supervising, scheduling and planning of multiple projects to maximize cost efficiency; . deliver motivation of employees to complete each assigned project on time and under budget; provide technical expertise on site-cost estimates; negotiate contracts and change orders and establish project objectives. Candidates with Big Box Retail hands on experience is highly preferred.
- · Oversee cost control:
- Monitoring the preparation of contract documents
- Apply Budgets, Scheduling, Contracting; Processing of Invoices
- Has worked through the ranks from labor to Project Manager/Superintendent
- · Issue design criteria based upon tenant requirements; Including copies of general conditions, Supplementary general conditions, Project requirements, etc.
- · Insure building code compliance
- · Distinguish scope of work with original pro forma budget
- · Advise management of necessary revisions
- · Monitor specifications of cost effectiveness on plan development
- · Coordinate all Architect and Engineer designs
- · Evaluate Architect's and Engineer's plans for adequate details and good quality
- · Manage design review meetings
- · BA or BS in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering preferred
- Degree not a requirement, but looking for someone with hands on experience in Commercial/Big Box Retail development, SQFT: 250,000 - 2M, vertical,
- · Passion to build and manage teams while completing projects in a timely and efficient manner
- · Strong leadership and communication when partnering with clients, management and personnel