To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vernovis • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 boutique consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
How we do it:
We use a resource-based solutions model to deliver Subject Matter Experts who fill capacity and knowledge gaps and complete critical projects on time. This model works because, as a Vernovis consultant, you have sat in the seat and understand the unique and pressing challenges our clients face.
Here’s what you’ll do as an Accounting Manager:
- Drive the closing process for 3 entities and consolidate the financial reporting under the parent company
- Maintain the general ledger, fixed assets, reconciliations
- Track accounting by project, recording all transactions and updating budget with variance explanation
- Oversee AR/Billing and AP
Here’s what you’ll have as an Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 4+ years’ experience
- Previous background in project accounting
- ERP with intermediate excel including pivots and look ups
The Vernovis Difference:
- Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
- Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
- Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
- Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
- Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.