Our client is looking for a Fabricator to join their team. The fabricator will be responsible for assembling finished product according to customer specification sheet and company policies using sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners, and complete components having medium to heavy parts on the floor and fixtures. The Fabricator duties include, but are not limited to:
- Checks drawings to determine assembly and any special options.
- Checks stock bins for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners for the particular job. Contacts Assembler Lead if shortages exist or incorrect parts are in bins.
- Maintain hand tools, equipment, inventory and any necessary supplies
- Checks drawings to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, checks drawings to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special options.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
- Resolves assembly problems. Reports other problems to line mechanic/supervisor for assistance
- Maintains clean and safe working environment
- Sets and installs coils, dampers, baffles, wall panels, exterior sheets and roof sheets
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Positive mental attitude and the ability to thrive working in a fast-paced team environment
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $16/hr, BOE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of technical school or HVAC certification preferred
- Reading /interpreting blueprints, basic math and vocabulary skills
- Ability to read tape measure accurately and use hand tools
- Ability to operate assembly equipment and material handling equipment including a forklift
- Experience working with sheet metal and experience in carpentry and framing
- Prior job site or factory experience in construction or assembly functions a plus
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Fabricator
- Assembly And Installation
- Cladding (Construction)
- Forklift Truck