At Meadowbrook Manor we are looking for key professionals to join our Dietary Department. As a Dietary Aide you will have an important customer service role.
The Dietary Aides work in help in cleaning, maintaining kitchen, taking down and setting up the dining areas. Other duties include delivering food to residents, serving and preparing snacks, and taking stock of kitchen supplies and food.
If you like working with people and want to make a difference in our resident's daily lives, apply today!!!
Benefits for Full Time Employee’s include:
•Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
•Time off benefits (Vacation, Sick time and personal)
•Competitive Pay with creative options
Come work with a Skilled Nursing Facility, where you know you will make a difference.
- Ensure all food procedures are followed in accordance with established policies
- Assist in serving meals
- Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc
- Sweep and mop floors as directed
- Wash and clean utensils/dishes
- Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc
- Assist cook in preparing meals
- Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc
- Obtain food supplies for next meal
- Deliver food carts, trays, etc to designated areas
- Prepare and deliver snacks as instructed
- Assist in maintaining food storage areas in a clean and properly arranged manner at all times
- Assist in inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies, etc as necessary
- Assist in food preparation for special meals, parties, etc
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members and other personnel
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language