The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Customer Relations & Customer Service representative on behalf of our client, a local marketing firm focused on customer acquisition. This client is looking for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality and is able to help with the expansion of new locations. The entry level Customer Relations Associate must demonstrate unmatched interpersonal skills and be able to become the “face" of the company for the client. Restaurant, Retail, and Hospitality professionals particularly excel in this position as they are able to apply a personal touch to all consumer interactions.
This local firm has developed a reputation for attracting exceptional individuals who are passionate about customer service and excel in a performance driven environment. Those individuals who demonstrate leadership ability will also be considered for more management level positions after an initial evaluation in the first few months. We do not expect you to be an expert on day one, but through extensive training, there will be many opportunities to demonstrate your management ability.
- Engage with the targeted audience in a professional and welcoming manner and determine qualification status
- Align customer needs with product and service offerings
- Create lead generations for high profile clients
- Promote brand awareness in large retail locations
- Set-up and maintain in-store service campaign operations
What Makes Our Client Different?
Our client’s tailored marketing and advertising campaigns allow them to use a more personal approach to the development and growth of their promoting brands. This firm’s philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. Their training program provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions. Finally, the progressive management culture is unlike any other firm, where the development of team members is as important as the services rendered.
Our clients management team search is focused on individuals who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving customer service excellence. Those who adept at building relationships, and have a single-minded focus on delivering quality should apply.
Although limited related experience is required, the following critical attributes are preferred:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Great communication skills
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
Benefits of the Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- National and International Travel for Company Events
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Requirements of the Customer Service Position:
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills
- Local to the office area
Compensation: $12 - $17
KEY WORDS: Entry Level, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Marketing, Sales, Management Strategy, Promotions, Public Relations, Advertising
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue