HireLevel is seeking Warehouse Associates for our client located in Princeton, IN.
Our candidates will work for a client who values safety, quality, and continuous improvement. This is evident in the climate controlled and clean warehouses in which candidates work. This client promotes mutual respect through teamwork and cooperation.
The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, palletizing items, and will have the drive learn to operate overhead crane and slitter operations.
Shift: 1st and 3rd
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane Operator
Compensation: The starting salary for the warehouse associate is $13.00 per hour.
Once hired on directly, many excellent benefits are offered including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and life insurance. Vacation and paid time off is also offered.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Work to supply products and services that meet or exceed the customers' expectations.
- Follow the documented quality systems and processes that are continually being improved to satisfy customers' needs.
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required and reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials or coils to be moved.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves and load materials onto trailers and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit using hand tools.
- Transport materials to or from storage or work-sites to designated area, using a hand truck, electric dolly, overhead crane, forklift, or other device.
- Employee will secure lifting attachments to materials and transport load destination, using hand-operated crane or hoist, or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
- Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets and attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- This particular position requires the individual to have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prior experience with forklifts and overhead cranes a plus.
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral