Our client, located in Chillicothe, Ohio is seeking a Labor Relations Manager to join their team. The Labor Relations Manager will be responsible for coordinating employee relations activities and facilitating the resolution of employment in working with union and non-union employees. The ideal candidate will have solid experience with labor relations policies, HR practices and procedures, recruitment, worker's compensation, compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Development and integration of human resource programs.
• Assist in preparing and participating in contract negotiations.
• Investigates and assist in settling grievances under established grievance procedure.
• Recruiting & Staffing
• Other duties as assigned to include Worker's Compensation, coaching Supervisors, etc.
RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Labor Relations or related field (SPHR preferred)
• 7-10 years experience as Labor relations and/or Human Resources business partner.
• Experience working in an industrial/manufacturing environment
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of labor legislation/labor laws and compliance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Senior Professional In Human Resources