As the admin, you will handle a variety of project based work for a team of 5 software developers in addition to:
- Scheduling client demos and updating calendars.
- Managing office or other types of supplies, supply requisitions, payroll functions, monthly budget variance analyses, or similar tasks.
- Keeping office in good order, including regular housekeeping items such as minor cleaning and keeping supplies stocked.
- You may be asked carry out financial responsibilities, such as accounts payable, accounts receivables, inventory reconciliation, purchasing, financial reporting, etc.
As receptionist, you will act as the first point of contact between the clients and software development team in addition to:
- Being hospitable resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way - finding and amenities within building.
- Completing word processing jobs as needed including letters, memos, reports, labels, and inventory.
- Handling a variety of admin tasks on top of phones, client appointments, a lot of Excel tracking and reports.
- Greeting visitors, determining their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
- Filing client files and documents in appropriate location.
Who We Want
- You must have a poised, unpretentious demeanor. A person with proactive capabilities, with an ability to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Someone who is courteous with an innate customer service orientation and knowledge of social media.
- Those with exceptional project management skills and an ability to work under high pressure.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- You must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools and web:based applications (essential).
Both Roles May Be Asked To: You may be transmitting messages; keeping records of calls placed; providing information to callers and visitors. Answering and directing all calls that come through the mainline to correct person. Performing administrative duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining databases. Producing and overseeing the creation of marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assisting with social media campaigns.
Keywords: policy development, DOT compliance, legal document review, word processing, negotiation, financial compliance, sales tax reports, microsoft visio, SAP financial accounting and controlling, sap fico, html, fleet management, profit & loss statements, P & L spreadsheets, clinical supervision, legal compliance, strategic sales, sage mas 200, public speaking, strategic project management, proposal writing, medicaid & medicare billing, purchasing, graphic design, medical coding, negotiation, claim handling, adobe photoshop, data processing, inventory management, month-end close, project management, sales tax reports, budgeting, database management & reporting, cost accounting, general ledger accounting, human resources information system, HRIS, ADP payroll system, consulting management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, sap enterprise resource planning, bilingual, receptionist, front desk, file clerk, sales, personal assistant, social media, office assistant, finance, hr assistant, human resources, entry level, front office coordinator, office manager, bookkeeper, office administrator, sales administrator, associate, sales assistant, warehouse, customer support, customer service, internship, sales manager, telemarketing, phone sales, supervisor, inside sales, management, promotions, campaign management, account executive, business development, marketing concepts, account coordinator, market research, public relations, strategic planning, direct marketing, promotional sales, entertainment, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, client relations, retail, hospitality, server, restaurant entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, clerical, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, public relations, communications, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, hostess, sales management, entry-level, ERP, financial modeling, people management, project accounting, expense reporting, pre-construction budgeting, inventory management, enterprise resource planning, chemical process engineering, direct marketing, sales engineering, performance management, public relations, microsoft access, people management, sourcing, business strategy.