To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reston, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager, Federal Systems Integrators
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. • Reston, VA
Posted 7 days ago
As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Have you always wanted to work on key Federal accounts, develop and strengthen account wide relationships and deal with the most advanced technology in the market today? Our Account Manager role could be the next challenge in your career. From an understanding of customer’s needs to proposing the most feasible solution, you will always be at the heart of new opportunities!
- Selling Check Point solutions to and through the Federal Systems Integrator community
- Large program capture
- Federal business development
Your role in a nutshell
- Reporting to the DoD & FSI Area Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Development and growth of existing key Federal accounts
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision-making processes
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
- Mentoring junior sales reps
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management or business development within the US Federal Government vertical
- Selling to and through the Federal Systems Integrator Community
- DoD and/or Civilian Agency experience
- Established relationships at all levels of the Federal Government/FSI community
- In-depth knowledge of the Federal sales cycle and large program capture
- Hands-on and proven track record of sales achievements
- Comfort with C-level and senior technologists
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry
- Willingness to travel
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award-winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting-edge technologies during our New Hire Training held in Israel
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build a long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!