Foodservice, drink service, catering, waiting, bartending or other hospitality experience wanted!
Do you love the buzz and excitement of working within hospitality, retail or other fast-paced settings?
Do you enjoy working with customers and knowing that you have had a positive impact on their day?
Can you reliably commute to our office in Birmingham?
Are you #readytowork ? Good! We're #readytohire !
Kick start the New Year by applying for your new career today!!
WELCOME TO QUEST!
With our successful office here in Birmingham, we are ready to hire unique and creative individuals that love working in fast-paced environments. With our event-based openings, we are looking to work with people that have current or previous experience in fields that involve human development and interaction.
Not sure if you have the right experience?
Have you ever worked or taken part in:
- Restaurants, Bars or Clubs
- Hotels, Expo Venues, Catering
- Retail Stores, Kiosks, Shopping centers
- Festivals, Live Events, Hosting
- School activities like rallies, fundraising, student body, etc
What will your next opportunity look like?
We love variety here at Quest so we can guarantee that no two days will be the same! We like to bring fun to your working day and our team is very versatile. Some of the duties will include:
- Help with the organization and execution of our events ranging from pop-ups, live shows, and in-store events, etc
- Become a liaison between our clients and their customers
- Help build and maintain rapport with our clients' customer base through excellent customer service
- Organize and plan weekly company outings and client events
- Attend daily workshops and participate in client meetings
- Monitor clients merchandise and report to CEO
The successful candidate will:
- Be customer-focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have excellent conversational manner
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have at least 2 years of recent experience in hospitality, retail sales, or another customer-oriented role
- Multiple positions available with advancement
- Very competitive rate of pay with uncapped earning potential
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly incentives & bonuses
- Excellent recognition
- Excellent system training will be provided
- Weekly social events
- Attendance at prestigious black-tie events
- Travel Opportunities – Covid permitting
Apply now and let’s kick start your new career!
Please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, our initial interviews will be conducted online however shortlisted candidates will be required to come to the office to meet face to face at a later date.
Applicants must be over 18 and able to commute to the Birmingham, AL area on a daily basis, and have the authority to work within the US. We do not provide sponsorship for this position.
Should you have any questions contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Working during a global pandemic:
The safety of our employees and customers is paramount. To ensure that we are complying with current guidelines, all customer-facing employees will be given all PPE necessary to complete the job role. We will also ensure that hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the office and regular cleaning of all workstations is carried out. Temperature checks will be completed for all personnel entering the business premises on a daily basis.