Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a REMOTE Sr. Software Engineer: eCommerce. Must work PST hours.
Duration : 6 month(s)
Candidates are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the talented team of developers building the business unit's eCommerce platforms. This individual will work with the development teams to improve the quality of the code and implement monitoring to track code quality over time. The ideal candidate is a full stack engineer with a high attention to detail who has a passion for quality and will help the team setup and implement code quality monitors as well as improve out unit testing strategies to ensure bug free code is produced by multiple development teams globally. The position is perfect for a self motivated, eager, polyglot with strong communications skills. You are always striving to improve the quality of the code and enabling your teammates to do the same. You will be working directly on our development team to setup quality monitors and gates to ensure the teams output is of the highest quality. This will involve setting up new tools and integrations, git hooks, and developer tools. You will be part of the team that supports our global eCommerce initiatives, therefore planning and flexibility are key. You will be expected to deliver quickly and imperatively in an agile environment while building and improving a world class platform.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
● 5+ years of experience in software development.
● Advanced Experience in command line scripting.
● Advanced Experience with JS build tools ( Webpack preferred).
● Advanced Experience using Git and especially in a large organization with distributed development teams.
● Experience automating processes via APIs.
● Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and workflow automation.
● Experience using Jenkins and creating Jenkins Pipelines
● Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (highly desirable), SFRA ideal.
● Familiarity with Cloud Provider Stacks (Google Cloud Platform or AWS).
● Familiarity with Swagger.
● Demonstrated experience with Test Automation, Unit Testing, Functional Testing, and Code Quality best practices. Sonarqube experience is a plus.
● Demonstrated excellence with complex challenges.
● Demonstrated experience with coding best practices.
● Familiarity with software development methodologies: Agile, Scrum, XP; iterative and incremental development.
● Familiarity with PII, PCI, and best practices in Information Security.
● Familiarity with ADA Interactivity Accessibility best practices.
● Familiarity with software design patterns.
● Familiarity with Jira (or other Ticketing tools)
● Familiarity with software modeling in UML or similar.
● Familiarity with Confluence (or other documentation/wikis)
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Facilitate the creation of new tooling to improve the efficiency and velocity of the team
● Eliminate redundant manual processes that have to be repeated regularly
● Design and implement code that is efficient and reliable.
● Create scripts to streamline the build and release process
● Create scripts to streamline the developer setup process
● Create tools to ensure consistency across the different environments.
● Create tools to ensure there is a clear understanding of the current state of the different environments
● Serve as a source of experience and as a mentor to colleagues to jointly ensure a high standard of quality
● Research and experiment with the latest and greatest technologies to identify, test, and apply them to current and future projects
● Estimate engineering effort, build prototypes, and adapt code for production
● Integrate research, best practices, and industry trends to continuously improve products and avoid potential problems
● Collaborate with other technology teams to solve complex problems spanning respective areas
● Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
Has to have experience with: SalesForce Commerce Cloud
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Software Engineer: eCommerce (Remote)
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call
(800) 774-8036 or visit us online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Software Engineer: eCommerce (Remote) and leave the recruiting to us!
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Iterative And Incremental Development