Hiossen Implant Sales Associate
Hiossen is currently looking for smart and passionate Sales Associates to join our rapidly growing sales team! Successful candidates are passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can build a professional relationship with customers who are engaged in world-class Dental implant courses. As a Hiossen Implant Sales Associate, you will be part of a dynamic implant sales team that positively affects the lives of our customers on a daily basis. The Sales Associate will be responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers as the public face of the company.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist and support branch manager, assistant branch manager, and territory sales representatives with customers’ requests and sales related tasks.
2. Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen trainings and seminars (Master course, One-day hands on, etc.).
3. Find new leads and potential clients through cold callings and cold visits. Expected to visit/call six different dental offices per day on average and report to CRM system.
4. Maintain the presentation of the products, signage, displays and training/seminar environment.
5. Prepare to become Sales Representative by attending and satisfactorily completing Hiossen training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and sales knowledge.
6. This position may include additional responsibilities assigned by Sales management.
Required Skills and Experiences
In order to be successful at Hiossen Implant, you must be able to perform this job successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
· Proactive Team player
· Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience Required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.