Senior Staff Accountant
World class medical device company that focuses on "Doing Things Right the First Time" is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant with SOX experience. This dynamic company is dedicated to the success of their employees and understands it is vital to the company’s continued growth. The Senior Staff Accountant will be a team player who will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the department by performing various accounting and financial reporting functions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Staff Accountant:
· Manage intercompany accounting, including foreign entities.
· Program management of SOX compliance, validation and testing.
· Assist with fixed asset and capital expenditure reporting.
· Prepare journal entries and reports on a monthly basis.
· Participate in forecasting and budgeting process.
· Assist Plant Controllers with various projects and analysis.
Qualifications of the Senior Staff Accountant:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, a minimum of 3 years of general accounting
· Advanced Excel experience
· Required 2 years SOX Compliance experience
Qualified and interested contact email@example.com or 260.676.4847
Standard Accounting Practices