1st (7am - 3pm)
2nd (3pm - 11pm)
3rd (11pm - 7am)
$15.00 - $17.31 per hour
Production Relief Operator
This position will perform a variety of general labor functions throughout the Production Department.
Duties and responsibilities include
- Stacking boxes of product on pallets and shrink wrapping for storage
- Operations of a fork lift or electric pallet jack
- Inspecting finished product for quality and proper labeling
- Packaging finished product into boxes
- Assist and learn to operate various types of equipment
- Assist entree department for staffing needs as necessary
- Learn line flow and production of many products of the ProductionDepartment
- Learn line flow and production of many products of the Entree Department as needed
- Responsible for cleaning machinery and work areas when applicable
- Keep work area clean in accordance with good housekeeping practices
- Responsible for following food safety, legality and quality policies and procedures within the scope of the job responsibilities such as: GMP's, food safety, product quality, food security, etc.
- Report any equipment problems to the leads or supervisors immediately
- Perform various checks and paperwork throughout your shift ensuring accuracy and clearly legible.
- Position requires the physical ability to lift 40 - 70 pounds
- Adheres to all common safety practices and rules; including the wearing of proper PPE
- Adheres to plant hygiene standards to ensure high product integrity
- Performs other duties as assigned by leads and supervisor
- Hanover Foods Corporation offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug and Discount Vision.
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Holidays (after completion of probationary period)
- Vacation (after 1 year of employment)
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Possibility of yearly cost of living increases
Hanover Foods Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Hours are not always guaranteed based on various things such as Production, Availability, Company Needs.
Upon Successful completion of probationary period wage increases
Wage progression, Benefit cost, will be discussed during interview
No Experience require position is considered Entry Level
Ability to work in hot or cold work conditions
Ability to stand for long periods of time up to 12 hours
Ability to lift 40 - 70 pounds
Operate Plant Equipment
Repair Mechanical Equipment