Reports To: President
SUMMARY: Responsible for directing the overall engineering and continuous improvement functions within the organization with the objective of providing technical solutions to customers and operations team, allowing the organization to meet quality, productivity, and safety, customer satisfaction, and culture objectives. Must assure adequate resources are available to deliver expected results, and represent the company with customers and employees.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, administering the company’s engineering processes and programs to achieve the goals for the organization.
- Support sales & business initiatives, direct the organization towards launching new products and ongoing support of the life cycle.
- Capital project responsibility including implementing new processes, and customer applications.
- Support the organization toward its primary technological objectives.
- Utilize engineering capabilities to position ourselves within the marketplace as an industry leader and solution provider.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- 5-7 years of prior engineering leadership experience
- Prior experience in foundry or like industry preferred
- Proven engaging leadership style that supports and models a commitment to teamwork, empowerment, hard work, accountability, continuous improvement and communications to all organization levels.
- Strong customer interfacing skills
- Strong commitment to meeting the customer needs in quality, service and timeliness.
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
This salary is
the average salary range of $62,774-$125,000 for this role in this location
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.