Are you a leader at heart? Are you a leader that can drive business results while building relationships with employees and customers?
The Branch Manager needs to demonstrate an ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service. Ideal candidate for this job will have retail management experience and have led & developed a sales force.
- Create credible retail sales team plan to meet and exceed aggressive stated goals.
- Execute commercial business cases with sales team.
- Drive lead generation and sales conversion, while optimizing operations delivery.
- Communicate regularly and openly with all stakeholders.
- Maintain and share with management an accurate pipeline report that honestly forecasts future commercial business while driving residential follow up .
- Work to develop the set of best practices that will add to the foundation of this rapid growth company.
Benefits / Compensation
We offer competitive pay with benefits, plus we provide specialized training in your trade. In addition, we offer health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- 5-10 years of retail experience.
- Undergraduate degree, an asset.
- A passion for home improvement industry.
- Demonstrated ability / desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth retail company environment.
- Track record of building meaningful relationships with demanding internal and external clients.
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer.
- Available to travel as needed, passport required for travel.
- Base salary (depending on location / region)
- Profit bonus
- Bath Fitter Vehicle
To learn more about BATH FITTER and the accomplishments of our brand, log on to
BATH FITTER is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
BATH FITTER IS LOOKING FOR YOU!
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BATH FITTER is an industry leader in bathroom renovations. Our products are used by home owners, major hotels, leading universities and commercial property managers across North America. By using our patented processes, our products are custom made to work in any environment and also dramatically reduce the expense and time spent remodeling a bathroom.
View the full profile
We are home improvement people committed to making a bathroom renovation easy, simple, affordable, and enjoyable. We have been installing our bathroom refinishing products for over 27 years and our products have been featured in numerous publications recognizing our quality, safety, service, and environmental conscientiousness.
Founded in 1984, BATH FITTER is a $350 million dollar North American retailer that continues to grow rapidly by providing tub, shower and wall components. Our company has offices and manufacturing facilities in Montreal, Québec and Nashville, Tennessee as well as 200 retail stores across North America.