Bilingual HR Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist performs duties at the professional level in some or all of the following functional areas: Employee Relations, Employment, Affirmative Action and Employment Equity program, Benefits Management and Legal Compliance. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The HR Generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
• Recruitment in a manufacturing setting • HR Expertise.
• Relationship Management.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience as a Human Resources Generalist in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
• Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other human resource programs.
• On boarding and off boarding experience
• FMLA, FLSA, Workers Comp
• Bilingual Spanish: Ability to ready, write, and translate.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
• Manages and tracks all employee disciplinary action.
• Partners with Plant Manager on decisions related to personnel including confidential and sensitive matters.
• Maintains positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to communicate sensitive matters in a direct and diplomatic fashion.
• Ensures legal compliance in all aspects of the generalist function.
• Coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
• Maintains and processes Unemployment Notices of Entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner.
• Assists with recruitment tasks as needed (reviews applications, interviews).
• Acts as an employee relations specialist.
• Monitors attendance reports and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems. Reports vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling.
• Maintains employee personnel files and has excellent record keeping skills.
• Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
• Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner.
• Updates, monitors and maintains eligible salary adjustments/increases based on three- and six-month and one- year evaluations.
- Conduct employee orientation and employee exit interview
Conduct Employee Orientation
Hr Management Systems
Human Resources Information System (Hris)