To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7501 Heritage Village Plaza
Gainesville, VA 20155
- Aster Tekle
- Phone: 571-248-6100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Unit Manager/RN-Skilled Unit
Gainesville Health & Rehab Center • Gainesville, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Unit Manager - RN (Gainesville, VA)
Gainesville Health & Rehab Center, in Gainesville, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic Unit Manager to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
Gainesville Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Coordinate, manage and evaluate resident care and unit operations on assigned unit.
- Supervise direct care staff and provide assistance as necessary.
- Observe and assess residents.
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is made related to patients/residents and appropriate individuals are informed.
- Inform Director of Nursing daily on status of patients/residents.
- Make rounds with physicians, review orders, lab reports and contact pharmacy as needed.
- Address patient/resident concerns.
- Investigate, report and follow through with any reported situation related to the patient/resident.
- Review patient/resident plans of care to ensure no alterations to plans need to be made and evaluate patient/resident status at beginning and end of each shift.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE
- Current RN license in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service, communication and leadership skills.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.